Position Summary: 38 State Brewing Company is a premier microbrewery in Littleton, CO offering national award winning craft beer in laid back environment. We’re seeking an outgoing, friendly, self-starter to join our taproom team. Must be available to work weekends, holidays, and pick up shifts as necessary.
- Creating a fun, attentive atmosphere for our guests
- Checking ID’s
- Efficiently using the POS system to input orders
- Ability to up sell beer, snacks and apparel
- Multitasking: Taking orders, pouring beer, busing, cleaning, etc.
- Knowing and speaking about 38 State Brewing Company and our beers to guests
- Regular cleaning of the taproom, bar, seating areas and bathrooms
- Keeping watch over our guest’s safety
- Reporting any issues, mechanical or personnel, to managers
- MUST be at least 21 years of age
- Flexible schedule. MUST be available Fridays 1p – 11p, Saturdays Noon – 11p, Sundays Noon – 8p
- A knowledge of craft beer is very important. We value a good attitude and work ethic over beer knowledge so long as there is a willingness to learn. You will be a part of a small team that values your input/ideas but you will be expected to go above and beyond simply serving beer.
- Excellent customer service
- Some lifting involved (full and empty kegs will need to be frequently moved around).
- Must be timely, reliable, and flexible with the patience necessary to answer the same customer questions over and over again.
- TIPS and Cicerone Certified Beer Server (or acquire within first month)
- Hard working and positive attitude, consistent and honest
- Preferred 1+ year bartender experience or experience in the service industry a plus.
- Please email resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 38 State Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer.